The following statement explains our policy regarding the personal information
we collect about you.
Data Protection Notice.
Whenever you give us your personal data, such as your name, address, credit card details or email address, we will only use and store that data for our legitimate business uses and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998. Your details remain strictly within 3D Cadcea Ltd, and are NOT made available to any outside parties. For more details please read our Privacy Statement below, or if you have other queries please contact the Office of the Information Commissioner at http://www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
The registered company address of 3D Cadcea Ltd is Unit 3 Cavenham Close, Brooklyn Road Estate, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7TL. Great Britain.
3D Cadcea takes the privacy of its customers data very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal data when you use our site.
If this policy changes then we will let you know via our homepage but we assure you that we only use your data as specified here and for our legitimate business reasons.
When do we collect data?
We collect data on you only when you purchase products or services from the website or via our publicity material.
What do we do with your personal information?
When you buy anything from us, we may need to collect information about you to process the transaction, fulfil your order and provide you with the services you expect. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, email address, your postal address and your credit card details. 3D Cadcea Ltd does NOT disclose personal data to third parties unless it is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. For example a credit card transaction or a credit check. This is subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data when we are legally obliged to do so. 3D Cadcea Ltd retains and uses your personal information to provide you with a personalized service and to give you details of offers and services which we think will be of interest to you. We may also use the information to process any future transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
The 3D Cadcea Ltd website does not create cookies.
In the UK we operate and in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
To change your personal details. For example where there is an error or a change of situation, please send an email with your correct details using the Feedback page in Section E of the website
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, please send us an email using the Feedback page in Section E of the website
All orders for goods and services are executed in accordance with our terms and
conditions of sales as stated below.
1. DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions and in any contract or agreement into which the same shall by virtue hereof be incorporated where the context so admits the following expressions shall have the following meanings; "Company" means 3D Cadcea Limited and its website. "Buyer" means the person, firm or company who places the order with the Company. "Order" means the Buyer's instructions to supply the goods "Goods" means all those materials, products or articles ordered "Services" means all items charged other than goods previously defined. "Working Day" means Monday to Friday excluding Bank and other public holidays in England. "As New" means the goods are to be in a condition of high quality without showing signs of prior usage, discoloration, aging or wear, and be indiscernible from the new goods distributed by the Company. "Trial Period" means no more than 30 days after the Company receives the first payment from a buyer.
2. OVERRIDING PROVISIONS (a) Unless otherwise agreed in writing all offers are accepted and all Goods and Services sold or provided subject to and upon these terms and conditions for sale which the Buyer shall be deemed to have adopted as the Buyer's standard terms of business in relation to all present and future dealings between the parties. Acceptance or counter offer by a Buyer following an offer or quotation by the Company shall be deemed to have been made on the understanding that these terms and conditions shall apply and shall constitute a firm trading contract concluded to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions to which such acceptance or counter offer may have been expressed to be subject or which might otherwise apply. (b) Acceptance to pay a partial or full payment for Goods or Services or credit facilities from the Company constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions. (c) No employee of the Company has any authority to modify or deviate from these terms and conditions. (d) These terms and conditions are irrevocable on acceptance.
3. PRICES (a) Prices payable for the goods or services shall be those contained in the Company's website or contract for services agreement between the company and the buyer. Such information may be supplied in hard copy or in electronic form current at the time of Order. (b) Price changes and discounts are subject to alteration without prior notification and products will be invoiced at the prices ruling at the date of dispatch. Special deliveries may be charged extra (c) Payments made to a lesser value than the minimum charge stated on the payment page of the 'Company' website cannot be refunded due to the high relative cost of administrating such small values. Several small payments that - when added together - reach or exceed the minimum payment will be treated as individual 'lesser' payments and cannot be refunded due to the high relative cost of adminisatration. Only a single minimum payment is sufficient to secure the goods or services chosen. (d) An agreed contract price shall be paid to the Company within thirty days following a partial payment (that exceeds the value of the minimum payment) from the Buyer and in default of the due payment the amount outstandingfrom time to time may bear interest at the rate of 2% per month (e) Settlement Terms. The contract price is exclusive of all taxes (including Value Added Tax) duties and charges. Unless the goods are returned in an 'As New' condition within the 'Trial Period', the contract price shall be paid in full on the due date without any deduction set off or counterclaim whatsoever.
4. ORDERS. An order for goods or services shall be binding on the Company only after it has accepted and successfully processed a payment from the buyer.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT. (a) Notwithstanding any terms and conditions hereof the time of payment shall be the essence of the Contract. (b) The first payment of any partial payments is a non-refundable charge for order processing, administration, and packaging, and entitles the buyer to receive the goods for the 'Trial Period.' (c) The goods shall remain the property of the Company until full payment is made of sums due to the Company under all contracts between the Company and the Customer.
6. DELIVERY (a) Any delivery date quoted by the Company is an estimated date only and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage occurring through any failure of liability to meet such date.
(b) The Company has an absolute right to select the method and route of the carriage of the Goods
(c) Without prejudice to the generality of (b) above all goods are dispatched by road carrier or parcel post unless previously specified.
(d) The cost of carriage shall be included in the invoice for each order for Goods
(e) Delivery shall take place when the Goods are dispatched from the Company's office
(f) If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the Goods ordered by him on the date
agreed (or at all) he shall be liable to the Company for any loss occasioned by such failure or refusal and for any charge thereby incurred by the Company and for a reasonable charge by the Company for the care and custody of the Goods
(g) Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the Company, the Company reserves the right to suspend delivery or supply of any further Goods if there is an outstanding liability owing to it by the Buyer.
(h) Goods returned after the Trial Period will be redelivered to the buyer and a further non-refundable charge for goods processing, administration, and packaging will be made.
(i) Use of the goods shall be at the Customers premises unless otherwise stipulated or agreed by the Company.
(j) Use of the Companies services shall be stipulated and agreed in the contractual document between the parties.
7. RISK AND PROPERTY (a) The risk of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery.
(b) Until full payment has been received by the Company for all the Goods supplied or Services rendered at any time by the Company to the Buyer:
I. The property in the Goods shall remain property of the Company.
II. Should the goods or any of them be incorporated into a new product whether or not such incorporation involve the admixture of any other goods or thing whatsoever and in whatsoever proportions the incorporation shall be deemed to have been effected on behalf of the Company and the Company shall have the full legal and beneficial ownership of the new product.
III. Subject to (IV) and (V) below the Buyer shall be at liberty to sell the Goods in the product referred to in (II) above in the ordinary course of business on the basis that the proceeds of the sale shall belong to the Company to whom the Buyer shall account on demand.
IV. The Company may at any time revoke the Buyer's power of sale by notice to the Buyer if the Buyer is in default for longer than seven days in payment of any sum whatsoever due to the Company (whether in respect of the Goods or any other goods supplied rendered at any time by the Company to the Buyer or for any reason whatsoever) or if the Company has bona fide doubts as to the solvency of the Buyer
V. The Buyer's power of sale shall automatically cease if a Receiver is appointed over any of the assets or the undertaking of the Buyer or a winding up order is made against the Buyer or the Buyer goes into voluntary liquidation (otherwise than for the purpose of reconstruction or amalgamation) or calls a meeting of or makes any arrangement or composition with creditors or commits an act of bankruptcy
VI. Upon the determination of the Buyer's power of sale under (IV) or (V) above the Buyer shall place the Goods and the new product at the disposal of the Company who shall be entitled to enter upon any premises of the Buyer for the purpose of removing such goods and new products from the premises including severance from the realty where necessary.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & COPYRIGHT. (a)Under no circumstances does the use or acquisition of the goods transfer the copyright or any other intellectual property rights in the goods or any documentation relating thereto to the Customer or any third party. (b) The Customer shall enter into such licenses of the goods as the proprietors of the copyright or other intellectual property rights therein may require and the supply of the goods to the Customer shall be conditional thereon.
9. GUARANTEE Subject to the terms of the following clause the Company hereby warrants that the Goods are of merchantable quality.
10. LIABILITY (a) Any claim by the Buyer against the Company under the preceding clause and or any claim by the Buyer on non delivery or Goods damaged in transit must be notified in writing to the Company within three days of delivery of the Goods or in the case of non-delivery the scheduled delivery date and all packaging must be retained for possible inspection.
(b) If no written claim is submitted in accordance with subparagraph (a) of this paragraph any claim shall be deemed to be barred and absolutely waived.
(c) The contract does not constitute a consumer sale and save as herein provided all representations conditions warranties and terms whether or implied by common law statute or otherwise as the quality condition or fitness for any purpose of the Goods are excluded from the contract.
(d) The Company hereby excludes all liability whatsoever for any loss (direct or consequential) damage howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from this contract or the Goods or the use thereof.
(e) If a claim is made by the Buyer for non delivery or short delivery or Goods damaged in transit then if such claim is admitted by the Company the Company shall have the option to rectify or replace the Goods or pay the Buyer such compensation as the Company in its absolute discretion shall think reasonable. When orders have been correctly fulfilled by full payment the Company cannot accept goods on return
(f) Returned Goods must reach the Company in 'As New' condition and no responsibility is accepted by the Company for returned Goods damaged in transit. Returned goods must be accompanied by full details of any faults, the invoice number and the date of delivery.
(g) Without prejudice to subparagraph (a) (b) (c) (d) (e) and (f) above Goods with any printing defect will be replaced or credited.
(h) The Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount payable under any other order for the Goods supplied by the Company because of any dispute between the Company and the Buyer in respect of Goods which are alleged to be faulty or any other alleged breach of contract or dispute between the parties.
(j) The Company shall not be liable to the Buyer for any of the designs produced by the customer in any way what so ever.
11. CANCELLATION The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept any cancellation and in particular no cancellation will be accepted on orders for Goods to special requirements and not normally stocked by the Company if the manufacture or obtaining by the Company of such Goods is in the process of being completed.
12. RETURNS. (a)The company will allow the Buyer to return the goods within the 'Trial Period' for the purpose of evaluating if the goods are inappropriate to the needs of the buyer. (b)Returns or repairs beyond this time will be subject to the appropriate manufacturer warranty offering. (c)Returned goods will only be accepted if they are in an As New condition. (d) Goods returned that do not meet the As New condition will be redelivered to the buyer and a further non-refundable charge for goods processing, administration, and packaging will be made. (e) Returns shall be sent to the Company's premises at the Customer's risk and expense. (f) The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept such returns if they are not returned in their As New and re-saleable condition.
13. DEDUCTIONS The Company shall have the right (without prejudice to any of its other rights) to deduct from or set-off against any monies due to the Buyer under any contract any sum or sums which the Buyer is liable to pay to the Company under any contract, such right to be exercisable by the Company giving to the Buyer written notice thereof.
14. NOTICES All notices or written communications shall be deemed to be delivered to the Buyer five working days after the date of posting addressed to the Buyer at the last address of the Buyer known to the Company.
15. FORCE MAJEURE The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance in its obligations under the Contract that is due to or results from any circumstances beyond its reasonable control. In any such event the Company shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery of the goods or Services. If due to any such event the Company has insufficient stocks to meet all its commitments the Company may apportion available stocks between its Customers at its sole discretion.
16. PROPER LAW Every contract to which these standard conditions of sales apply shall be constructed and operate on an English contract in accordance with English Law.
3D Cadcea Limited,
Unit 3 Cavenham Close,
Brooklyn Road Estate,
Telephone 08714 - 237136
International code + 44 1483 - 871143